Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Targus Quick Release Plate

opening. uppercase no

oh! like every year I created a new LJ account. sometimes I leave them lying, forgotten or eliminated. depends xD!
here I am again! Why? because my idea of keeping the account daily mrs_barnes went to hell and I need to write all day (or at least make the attempt).
as this account will be púpblica xD! the other hardly anyone knew: uuuy: I do not know why xD! the thing is 100% write in English! and it was! needed a place to do that! is giving me can update [info] jungryog for the same D: I have a large percentage of friends who do not speak English ... I'll leave that account for memes and those Challa. if I upgrade will be at most once a week and "English" ~

expliaciones now. the reason of:
- username: account while I was watching TV was my cousin. Nickelodeon and were put icarly giving . emmpezialidad it in me says " oh! I carly? then ... I would ... irachel rachel? ... tuastrid! ." ¬ ¬ LOL and as I was think the same or worse than she thought, "oh! Ifuu?" hahahahaha but before he can put that in your user name sounds on my player the song superunkown of soundgarden and remembered I loved that song! tonka I said " why not? " ~ so I'm here! hahahahaha me! the superdesconocida!
- layout: because I did not know whom to ask! and because I simply love ab * O *

now go to sleep! I am me avatars, banners various and user info ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment