Monday, September 22, 2008

Sample Career Aspirations

always post independence celebrations fomingo

fome there is nothing in this world than a Sunday! in the cable TV until they weas fomes! and pa 'worst ago fucking hot as hell! T_T I got ultra
early! , O; have been at 9.15? cache! now that's stalk xD!
got him breakfast and then my aunt took yop ... lechita of pocholateck: 3
walked twice as Paha xD! I even took me to do things! washed lots of clothes! and did a great toilet! the rachel half washed the dishes ~ and then I started cooking. the good thing is that as was roast of 18 xD! only potatoes cooked them threw some potatoes, when I wished I were ready to brown in the oven alongside the roast with butter and made salads ~! chan-chan!

in the afternoon my aunt went to see a concert marc anthony and rachel left. at that time my aunt was angry with me and I pique and went to "start the toilet in my room" ... which came to pick up at about 2 am xD!
before going to do my part I began to talk by phone soso xD! those talks are productive! weas always happen to us! we agree or pa 'other things! jajajajajaja!
finished my toilet at about 3:15 a.m. O_O and then went to bathe me xD!

now is early and I have go! D: xD
I fell asleep! hahahahaha I relaxed demasiao>

0 comments:

Post a Comment