Thursday, September 18, 2008

Electricians And Kidney Cancer

Fiestas Patrias!

o.ó good! Yesterday was my liiindo! Carlisle came ! the only child is leaving me ~ LOL! long time not seen! The only bad thing is that there could be a long time. wave in the evening as we saw videos of children! and poor collapsed. especially with T : B
in the afternoon we went together to the subway. I had to hang out with my aunt in the super! because like all good Chilean made purchases from 18 to late! * O *
was super and we got to the full! jugas wave was like a bumper carts xD! as entertain. it took us more waiting for the meat D: and my aunt was looking as I did weas X LA cola pa 'pay. Average wea! oo the dura. no! but the tragedy was not there! but that was when we did the queue for the taxi! GOSH! fuck me cold! , O, and passed no taxis! spent an hour there appeared only after one? LOL what is that people who were ahead of us went yielding hahahahaha! end of the first!
trip to the positive is that I found super tres leches ice cream! Koha that rich! * O * and I brought a nordic * ~ * soeseca

10 minutes ago we finished eating the barbecue of 18!
prepare it between my aunt and I ~ she took care of meat and salads yo! OMG! was sooo rich, O, was too eager to eat meat xD! Soso think that every time we talk by phone Sacabo up our desire to eat meat!
Oh! Soso talking xD! weon last night! speak more than 3 hours per phone! yosh! Like most of our conversations are in relation to the business are on the other hand ~ Takes * O * and a percentage of the We Got Married ... Obviously we also talk about other weas xD! but weh! the freak was that we broke our own record! xD! hahahahaha xD!

'm tired D: and I have cold! I think I'm going to rest and / or take eleven.
upgrade again later and end of amononar this wea xD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment