Friday, September 19, 2008

Gardening Business Covering Letter

post 18 .. 19? xD

'm proactive!
do you do after 18? and that everything returns to normal. Challa malls and such open, the super gt, give programs a week on TV, etc!
one of the good things of this national holiday is that eg was not Lola! * O * hahahaha I psyche myself to see Bruges
~ ia! but that was not the case! this was to tell what I did!
like every year we thought we would stay in the house! eating leftovers from the roast of 18 while watching the parade ... but nah! went to Maipu! my aunt sarita birthday was on 17 so we went to say hello. same with rachel socialize rather than dedicate ourselves to watch the game of tennis xD Nico! (Btw.. VIVA CHILE MIERDA! Spent NICO AND FENA * O *). I got to work while! I made a wallet ~
lunch was piola! I ate a kebab and it would be! xD I had no stamina! but it was too rich that wea! the fucked up xD!
in the afternoon I devoted myself to finish the wallet! my cousins went here and there weas doing! my aunts and uncles copuchenteando stop watching xD! ah! rachel and devoted himself to sleep!
in the afternoon there was cake and candles and birthday cake happy ~ I did not eat much ... I was not rich and i do not really like.
it was slow. It was cold, O; ... but we came to leave the house! what was the most pro-life! * O *

now I'm talking weas and collapse with Shipon, soil and mine xD!
omg! Shipon morning to go with the patronage! la wea happy! * O *... and goes with me tb sarang! --------------- ~

ejale

had written it about 3 hours ago xD! But the talks to sue and to undermine tobacco entertain xD! and I was updating! sue and is now just me ... take a stand! xD! hahahah ... but my ass hurts T_T I lost the habit weon D:

Now
other day I do the layout xD! I will finish by end morning / domingo...si is. Pucha

0 comments:

Post a Comment