Monday, September 22, 2008

Go Kart Frames For Motorcycle Engine



what is done after the national holidays?
usually walks with cane Chilean xD! or if not that ps anda walk away ~ but normal people (like me ... xD) that stays in house doing nothing. I did something different this year!
as was the weekend I went to patronage! * O * if! was too eager to eat Korean food D: psyche ps I went over there! I went with my sarang! we meet almost out of my house xD! got there late and out of the metro patronage was waiting for us Shipon *-* ~ walk, cabinets, etc. until we got to him xD Korean zone! where as hair salons, supermarkets, etc. But we went to a very special place! Sukine , the Korean restaurant more for and love of life! because it is the daddy * O *!
awwww! as I love this place! we sat in one of the cubicle! toas so VIP! xD! bibimbap and I asked Shipon jeodobap (I think it was well xD) ... sarang anything because he bought sweets in the assimarket ~
there were eating moron! to pure punishment xD! if it fills demasiao! although pure vegetable! ... la wea rich! * W * hahahahaha and acompañamientosh: 3 omg! while we ate came a couple of friends of Shipon (can not remember names) and began to torture because he was a myoho xD! and did not want to give a poster of norecuerquienes hahahaha ... bad person she o.ó oh! tb China was with a magazine! Mike and I went! *-------*!! omg! and tb of ISWAK joe cheng! kjjjjjj! oh! Bi went up! xD! hahahaha it was very LOL!
after we were finished eating the Chinese super heads the restaurant ... there Shipon and we said goodbye to her friends and sarang and I are dedicated to window shopping and buy xD!
in the Chinese Super Bi found some crackers in the box! was very LOL! I bought two, one for me and one for rachel.
after buying some gifts for my aunt and rachel went to the whereabouts of the micro ... we were dead! if we do not talk on the mic! Went also my dizzy girl D: I
ultra tired at home!
tried to sleep ... I could not xD!
and that was my post ~ Fiestas Patrias! Thus

0 comments:

Post a Comment