Wednesday, January 4, 2006

The Perfect Man Blog Sitre

mmm ... kay?

Ok, finally went out of the problem. My best friend had no problem with the shirt, did not care to leave my name, I think (and hate) to admit that my mom was right, I was the only one obsessed with the shirt. Enl also gave me a gift, a bracelet made of shells and beach very nice, brought from Puerto Montt. Yesterday I met with him and a friend gave me some can be the only woman there but after a while I move. We saw the movie "The Terminal", very good. I thought it would be more or less, but it is really great. We are thinking of going tomorrow to the cinema to see "The Chronicles of Narnia", the premiere in Stgo. We have gathered all week. Well, another good thing (for this week been full of those things, lol) is that I take a little anxiety that I had. Uhn was sad because my friends had gone without me to ViƱa, and thought for a moment but would return to be friends still and I was not going to take into account, but it came claiming that the other was flat and I had been searching all day to talk, so I feel good sabiaendo I'm still necessary in my group of friends hahaha. Yesterday was struck by a birthday gift I have since ... well, my birthday. It turns out that a friend has the CD "Make Yourself" by Incubus is one of the m missing, and I was going to give. The thing is I thought that it had taken his brother aultima hour and give it to me gave me no end because he lost or something, but it turns out that I had bought especially for me, which is very rare in the is never so worried about something or someone, but I felt good. There recently realized that I really appreciate it fed as a friend and I never noticed.

Note of the day: RICARDO! YESTERDAY I missed you! I thought all the time "kwack" and I remembered you, log in today! jajajajaja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment