Monday, January 16, 2006

How Do I Top Gas Meter Without Card

! Damn you!

Boring, boring, boring ... wow. Well today I got to talk to Ariel (Naty's crush) y. .. mmm .. rare kind indeed. He writes poems, is half the rate communist ... weird. Although somehow attracts me intelligence, is very knowledgeable, so I like ombres. I just finished answering a stupid question to emaoil pasr with time, would put here but it is rare when you get copy and paste. EEEEEEEEEEEH! Charmed has just started in the 24 (Sony), the chapter "Power Outrage" of the third season, I lost it because I got to talk with Barbara, but no matter, now I see. It is 4 and I am more awake than ever, I have a huge desire to read Sailor Moon fanfics poque not, those good tragic when Serena and Darien are pure issues and the other pair are responsible Inners, or maybe you would read a of those where Lita is behaving weird and all care about her, I like reading fics where everyone is concerned about a character, do not know why. I have a huge desire to eat chocolate as well, which is strange because I only feel like eating chocolate when I'm depressed, but you could say that if I am a little worried ... the stupid Ariel lift so he had a conversation " ghost of my past, "the (even more stupid) Gustavo. A rate of 4 means I said that was not bad and that somehow (William osicon culi4D0) came to the hatreds of the 4, and was interpreted as ... She likes now, so I knew This bothers me, even going to leave my initials in the yearbook, but this course was hac 1 year and still not get the yearbook but I have a (never fail my misgivings) that this year if they are going out. Public humiliation, as if I am not humiliated enough alone. I hate it! I hate the situation !!... well, like Ariel said: are eggs! if they are, but I'm always very aware of what people talk about me, and I can not stand to know that no one walked talking about me ... is that, Naty said (I'm good to quote people today): people will get tired of bother after a while ... I do not think Naty, pro thanks for the comment. I mean, is going to tire, but will be recording what has happened in their heads, and somehow going to keep going to issue more than it already comes to theme ... well ... enough on that subject I'm dedicating myself to watch Charmed m now ... so remember that a friend wanted to review fanfiction.net a chapter of your fanfic to see if it was good or not, I read half and I do not like, do not know how I'm going to say ... well, I dedicate this morning (tomorrow = today but at 4 PM)

Note of the day (PS): I gather with my friends today and saw "Hostage", apart from swim in the pool. The movie and sbuan, not much, but good (flat comment, I know ...). Alcanse not to invite the Naty because they organize at 2 am and pm in the AƱana not call do not know why ... said he was not angry, but just that I can give my mehayan not invited, but hey ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment