Saturday, January 7, 2006

Alabama Number 12 Significance

pool, friends and movies

I have not fared so well. Do not think I have laughed so much since the last days of school arrived. Yesterday 3 friends came to my house, we wash in the pool (I burn a lot, ouch!) and we talked a lot. I laughed out loud, hurt em laugh so much padding but best of all was that I felt very comfortable. That almost never happens to me, I'm always conscious about something of mine that makes me feel out of place as my weight, or if I am ugly or not, if I am too fat with some jeans and stuff. But yesterday I realized, when my friends were in the pool that they do not really have mattered if he weighed 500 kilos, or has had 500 rolls of batting. I realized that these stupid (so I always refer to my friends that love) wanted to be with me because it made them feel good, I wanted to be with me because they love me no matter habalr as my face or my body. From there I relax and spend incredible. We saw more than a week after he movie "The Grudge" is not so good but to hang out is good. Also a friend so here is very scary in one part seize low-light and put a rare face brightened when the light she looked at me and cried, I laughed too much yesterday hahaha. One thing that annoyed me a bit if it was the lack of communication I had with my best friend. Indeed pass all the terd talking to another friend and I start to believe that I have more affinity with. I'd be canned that, after all, my best friend is my best AMGOO, you should be able habalr with everything without having to have those uncomfortable silences ... can give me that, but try to talk about something that would unite us more the movies. It is his favorite subject and I do not I'm so uneducated so here I take to give my opinions and listen Habal enough. Another thing that bothered me (not to claim, just try to equlibrar day, they have so much bad as good) was that my friend liked by my friend, and even though you do not like my friend likes to take siemrpe That theme, as on that took her hand and stuff. Not intended, it's like that all envy that someone liked it ... really ... not really annoys me that people over for any reason.


PS: They have never had a overwhelming desire to help someone but do not know how? Well, that happened to me yesterday. Ricardo! I did not know to tell you, I remain concerned ... lñlame to see how you were today day but did not answer. I hope you're well, call me for anything, I love you. FORCE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment