Sunday, January 1, 2006

Angel Lola Luv Slept With

2006 ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAPPY NEW YEAR! that they fulfill all their desires, hahaha. Wow, really thought that this new year would be the most fome of my long life of 15 years. I had the mistaken idea that all my friends were going to be at parties having fun except me I was going to happen to my family bored with a lot of old (no offense to my family ...), but it does not. I mean, at least a couple of my friends were more bored than I am, alone in the house. Now, I also know that my friends went to ViƱa (saccharin in the face that did not invite me here but I can not because if I was invited but did not give me permission) and I guess it will have gone well. I'm a bit of tin that have not bothered to call as did my friends, but ... I have called the ... I guess that just me, I can not expect everyone to be considered, but did not cost them nothing. In any case, it happens quite better than expected. We went to see the fireworks, ate candy that my grandmother gave me ... was not as fome. It could have been worse I suppose. My goals for next year are quite clear now:

- Learn more., Now gripping the habit of studying at the end of 2005.
- Out more.
- Make new friends. (Necesario. .. now!)
- organized.
- Be less weepy.
- Buy a phone with infrared.
- buy CDs that I need to incubus, Placebo and Saiko.
- Lose weight. (Urgente!!)
- End of seeing Noir.
- See all the movies that I was going to see the 2005 and never hise.
- Be more affectionate with my friends.
- Be less introverted.
- Find out what you want to study.
- Spend more time with my dad.
- not so worried about what others think of me.
- Feel comfortable with myself.
- Stop criticizing my physical.
- Do not depress me so much without substantial reasons.
-Find, if possible, a boyfriend (only if you can ... I will not look desperate)
- If I lose weight, wear bikinis!
- Raise my GPA from 5.9 to 6.3.
- more far with my teammates.

Something bad: The smart my mom so he had to tell the guys that were making me write my name shirt that big, when I expected it to be tiny so you do not notice unless someone will look. In any case, the shirt looks good, But Fran is on the lower edge and measures about 3 inches ... is what is most noticeable from a distance. I told my mom and dad also the challenge and gave me because, being New Year can note that he felt as bad about the shirt, so I said it did not matter and then we saw as we made do ... I wish there way to fix it ... but ... not that I do ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment