Friday, December 2, 2005

What Is The Product Of C6h12o66o2 ? 6co26h2o



turning point.



"I am pure metaphysics. I am the acid that eats away the bone. With my hope wreckers want to minimize both credit and spirit.
The spiral turns on itself as all thoughts that bore your temple.
The polarization that involves our relationship is stunningly beautiful. Thanks to me reach heights never imagined, and thanks to you I extol to see your deranged progressive. Allows you to live your death. Your life begins to lie.


Amid the dark I think I glimpse the silhouette of a landscape. Remain motionless. Do not know if I'm in this place or that place in my mind. But I feel the intense cold. No sound breaks the stillness of the shadows. I feel nothing. Nor do I think. I'm just at the mercy of events. Acts of dubious nature, for who could confirm its existence? Nobody. Strong flash
my attention, I look to the left and in the distance I see two bright lights that could join white with a vertical line. The bright spots thicken, for a moment, seeing me right, this is not a distant light that increases in the sky, is something that is close to me at great speed, white flash turns golden. As the distance is reduced, achieving a huge dragonfly watching reducing its landing gear up beside me. A light breeze accompanies his movements and beautiful halo of light illuminates part of the surroundings, we are in a flat area covered with vegetation, the distance is the sea, but my attention to everything around me fades, to focus on the dragonfly red. Despite its enormous size I feel no fear, only curiosity. I set my eyes on her big yellow eyes and feel the need for squinting. Conveys a comforting feeling as golden light poured over me. It is strangely beautiful. We remain

few minutes watching. She fluctuates gently in the air, until one emerges feeling in my stomach, goes up my throat and makes me draw a smile. At last I feel a feeling. Then go down to the ground, stood beside me and starts walking toward the front, at first I remain motionless. She turns and watches me, wants to follow her and I do. Your company gives me light and heat. As we move I will distinguish the landscape and find everything is dead, the plants are green, black or brown. Remain inert on the dry surface. I see no tree, no stone, nothing. Soil no elevations or declines. All around me life is free. Here, time does not exist. Only space.
We move constantly but I have a feeling of succession. Miro
down, a few steps from me I see something and I get to see. This is a role. I take my hands and try to decipher its contents. This is a picture drawn with rough strokes and clumsy. Seems to express anger, and barely distinguish anything. Only diffuse streaks sink on cellulose. It back into place and continued their march. Later I see a new role, which is lame, is another drawing. It also can not see anything in particular but simply looking at it makes me feel confused. His strokes are lost in the road, seems to have given an indication of an angel, but everything is full of confusing lines indicate extinguish their existence. Seeing those pictures I notice that something changed inside me, it's like there was something familiar about them. So I decide to go back and catch them.
"Wait here. Corro
until the drawing that distinction before I saw on the ground. Scrutinize their lines again, I caress, the lines seem to pierce the paper as having been excavated. Expresses anger.
road back to the dragonfly and continue walked. It's nice to go along with it. To go after the first picture turned bleak nod that cold and gloomy darkness. I could only compare to what surrounds me in this strange place, nothing. Carefully bend it along to others.
Suddenly I see thousands of papers on the floor, some are almost destroyed, who knows how long they have been there. Something tells me I need in my stomach grows a different hunger. I kneel on the floor and eagerly took all those I can and watch. Everyone says things. They seem to hide a message that I am the sole recipient. The more wrinkled arouse nostalgia in me, as if they had been painted in the distant past, they retain a certain innocence and a few cracks a sad happiness. The latest in appearance, seem to beat faster. They bring the latest sensation.
A breeze gets up, looking back, the dragonfly is perched on an upward flight. Want to get my attention. So I leave my search for pictures and I stand by his side.
"Okay ... I'll .-
look and see my hands full of papers I put in my pocket hard.
In the distance there is light. Is a horizontal line that divides the dark nothing in two parts. It down everything is black and up you can see a green aura that blends into the environment. It is a precipice. We headed towards it. Once my feet are on the verge am loneliness is coming, look at my strange companion, the dragonfly looks back at me for a few seconds enveloped in uncertainty and a inexplicable attachment. He leaves. Rises a few feet and lost in the distance playing the image I saw when lllegó, but in reverse. I feel sadness at his departure, but I understand it had to happen so now I follow my own. Sighed deeply and looked down. The cliff is quite high, I reached the sea. Your bank is plagued by a breeze of green color becomes more intense in the breaker. I look back, nothing. Not even need to make a choice, there is no room for doubt, so that extend the arms in the air and me give a vacuum. I jumped. For a moment all my limbs flying in the air. My hair seems to want to escape, like my clothes. Throughout the fall purest laughter desagarra could imagine my throat gently, is a wonderful feeling. The air hits me and through me to let me fall precipitously to the water. Thousands of drops come off the sea to melt into the mist and the sound of silence again envelops me with countless bubbles.
Silence.
- What is it?
"I see nothing.
Everything happens in slow motion. I am suspended in the warm waters. Neither seems to be nothing around, but do not feel the same as on the surface, everything here is calm, I feel protected. The powerful green light flows from deeply held under the influence of a magic spell.
Behind me I feel a choking sound, look and suddenly something pounces on me, I know of that question. They are very confusing moments. Fear surrounds me. Then I realize that a huge white snake wraps itself around my body without going to oppress me much. Is enormous. I direct my gaze to my waist exorbitant and see how the reptile involves excessive. I follow the line of his body to run into his head while I give her my jerky movements are reduced, I am always looking perplexed release and watch as the snake up his head slowly to stand in front of my face.
No is a large snake, it is a little dragon. Two long whiskers are born on their jaws and fluctuate in the water. Now I'm calmer. Look at his little black eyes and lose myself in them, sometimes I feel a strong connection. Later scrutinize their anatomy. What at first seemed cold scales are nothing more than strands of white hair that sway gently in time with the tide.
Supports one of its paws over my shoulder and breaks the bond that surrounded me. Stand still until I cling to his back and began to descend into the depths.
After traveling several miles in sight of the core generator of the mysterious green light and approach see. This is a huge three-dimensional spiral. When I look at their curved lines comes to my mind the image of a floating castle. They are flat, appear to be inflated with air. At the point where they join with the other curved lines, the green fades and becomes a darker color. I wonder how many kilometers in diameter may have. and hear the sound it makes its continued rotation. It is a severe vibration that is very harmonious. Suddenly I remember the red dragonfly, and I understand that the dragon will leave me too. I turn to him and rub his nose. Having done this he describes a trick on itself and disappears into the distance at high speed.
-bye.
My journey continues here. Swim to the center of the spiral and I feel like with more power flashes as I approach him. My vision is blurred at the deployment of light energy. I close my eyes and listen as the surround sound is intensified. I have to guide me through intuition. I suddenly feel a magnet, I find on the origin point of the spiral. I begin to dive while my senses are deployed increasingly perceive a major attraction. Extend their hands separating fingers and all I can finally play something gelatinous texture. I open my eyes but not see nothing but a blinding light that compels me to immerse myself back into the darkness. In sound becomes noise, seem to be in the middle a cyclone. Then
sound of a bell ... the ominous vibrations traveling throughout my body, my skin twitching, until finally I am absorbed by the spiral.


In my mind there remains a faint image of an hourglass more primitive than the retrograde animal instincts. Describe perfect turns on itself, but the sand which contains in its interior remains completely static. Remains motionless in the center of the clock, branching of the sandy flow between the two parts. Suddenly the magic is lost in the outbreak of the glass that protected time and the golden sand sparkles as it flies through the atmosphere of my mind. A feeling of comfort
me Clothes gently. The lazy eyelids hide my eyes and I just feel. The space where I lie molds to my position. My chest fluctuates slowly, while a familiar warmth caressed my skin. Turn my head and hear the motion of particles that are rubbed into the ground. On the palate
still beats the sweet taste of deep silence. But I am slowly becoming aware of the physical plane and noticed a strange dream fades away on tiptoe, leaving in its wake a rippling mirage.
My right fist closes smoothly without me wanting it. Do not want to open my eyes. Not yet ...

Suddenly I awake, my eyes struggling to see, but are overwhelmed by a powerful light. I sit up and sit down in an attempt to protect me, hug my knees while my own arms I hide the evening glow. The uncertainty of the moment overwhelmed me. In the distance, approaching the curiosity that will back up his warm hand on my shoulder and help me look up.
light fades my eyes while he learns to see. There I am, sitting in the middle of an endless desert. Dark skies and soft cover heights, playing has to shreds with clouds. In front of me, golden dune sand say they prolong their existence until the end of imagination. A moment, something that blended my attention: just below me, a curved line extending perpendicular my position, dividing the desert into two equal halves.
A supreme force me to get up and turn around. A I can hardly hold me, my muscles feel weak, and dizzy feeling stirred in my internal forum. I'm about to collapse when I throw a glance at the front. My eyes are riveted on the dubious reality that is drawn in the sky. The sun is hiding on the horizon, as the spiral admit that I found in the green waters, it led me to where I am. (The core generator. An enormous three-dimensional spiral, curved lines are not flat, appear to be inflated with air. At the point where they join with other lines, the green fades and becomes a darker color.) Relive the moment and understand that I am on the opposite side, on the far side of that vibrant spiral. Around the sun rays wave their red hair as if it were.
on the star, stand compelling two circles joined by a thin glass rod playing with her delicate figure drawing borders, one of which presents dark tones, in contemplating a known pain erupts in my mind. The other conveys a pleasant feeling of well being, appears to be linked with human nature, with all those instincts healthy and authentic.
The titanic grandeur of everything that surrounds me dwarfs, to the point of being a tiny concentration molecular, which can only marvel at the spectacle dream. By focusing my eyes on the left side of the building, my gut feelings emerge from the stomach, which led to arcades.
Each cluster of matter emits a series of invisible waves that cover the entire space. It is immaterial energy, or more attentive eye might catch it, but she continues to travel quietly along the planes of this reality. I feel as if it were mine, I feel like every pore of my skin dilate to feel his approach. Noto and begins to focus on the little cabin that my body is.
A deep breath fills my lungs and begin to understand so painful. I run a furtive glance at my hands were filled with wet crumpled drawings, those found scattered in the dark anything, start to analyze it again. Looking at them, a memory is projected onto the canvas of memory. I see a girl drawing those lines. The spines of rabies eagerly plunge into the hands of the artist. These are memories of certain moments that she lived. Reflected feelings on paper. I see black clouds tracing their hands full of storms, their own storms ... I like every one of her tears fall against the paper producing a muffled sound and then become part of it. They lose their old way, leaving their essence in the fall. Meanwhile, a veil blur hides the identity of the young figure. Clouds
.... My left hand takes a drawing in particular, and not wrinkled nor wet. Its configuration is new, all lines make sense and adopt a certain way. Lines are no longer to become so confused ... in dark clouds.

not know why I'm reaching to the head dropping all the drawings, forming a paper fall around me and I realize something I cover, is a white veil is the same as the girl had tears. My hands strained every sinew, every muscle to reach him. Rabies strikes me as wrinkled, then threw him to the ground. I'm the artist. I am that creates vacuum, which feeds and sometimes it kills.
Realizing that something breaks in my soul and the thin glass rod connecting the two areas reaches a turning point. Threatens to break the harmonious balance. The spheres are shaken, the ground shakes under my feet. The throes of destruction trample crushing hard and dying landscape. One by one the colors are dying, they abandon this foolish delusion. Only survive the ashen gray, the color of space parallel to nothing.
The sun emits a primer that obscures the vestiges of a past heaven and the deepest black painted walls of death. The charm and my happiness, fade, everything falls together at the same time. The ideas are crumbling, leaving behind a thunderous tremor.

Vacuum spoke.


not say how long it took for her to open her eyes because in these infinite spaces everything has an end in itself has no place. But one day she woke up, only received an impenetrable darkness around them. So he put his hands into the pockets and pulled out a brush, then fumbled the ground and found a wooden paddle familiar soft touch. Then he began to blur on the very soft touches anything.
From that moment the darkness became less deep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment