Monday, December 26, 2005

Russian Poems About Mother

messages, insomnia, and Harry Potter and welcome

I just finished a workout .... I slept badly again and I'm canbsadisima, not even ate lunch. Exercise should not have done so but if not I'm not an ongoing accomplish anything. Take my morning (so, after 1 pm) to read Harry Potter 6. I'm on page 200 and would have continued had it not been because they hurt the eyes.

Yesterday I engaged in critiquing a fanfic again, and the author sent me a very angry message. I admit won the discussion, I felt pretty bad afterwards, as if ashamed because my opinion was wrong ... I could not stop feeling bad about it. Anyway today I wrote and I apologize politely. It bothers me that you said that because of my age did not appreciate his style of writing. It's a lie, you have 15 but there is a good story, I have been reading good stories from the 12 when I found fanfiction.net for first time ... it bothers me to look in my opinion to be less still young, has always bothered me . The thing that bothers me is that if instead of criticizing its history had Alava, there would not be set even at my age. Well, anyway, I end the discussion and I quefde easier knowing I did what I had to do. Today I have no desire read fanfics, which is weird because I read ... forever! but hey, I assume it's because I slept wrong ... would take a nap but I can not now go out to send the shirt to i do best friend who comes here this summer. I hope you like the shirt ... the only thing I want is to arrive to begin last summer as it should be: laughter, music, talk and beach.

Random Thought of the day:

... I do not understand why so obsessed with the message you sent me this from fanficiton.net tipa, after all, the stories criticizing me ... there is no other identity mia, an IDENTITY totally alien to me, with a bullet PROOF personality (unlike mine) ... I feel like I would have attacked me, but I guess that somehow if hiso, assuming my identity on this site is another side of me ... still, it is not healthy obsessing


Note of the day: What is on the internet can not hurt unless you let do not read things right and criticize them too soon may cause damage ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment