Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Throbbing Neck Pain Right Side



Mmm ... has not been a good day today. Did not sleep last night (again), the insomniac has me sick, I hate it. Well, I dedicated myself to exercise and see "Peach Girl", the new anime series to come down. It's great, what a way to hurt a character. Well, the bad started with an output that would make some friends that I had to run for Friday because on Thursday wanted to buy clothes for the arrival of my best friend. The problem I have is that it is not sure if you can take the short trip, and if not ... well, would have to meet my friend with the same clothes as always (ugly clothes for ACIS). After that I learned that one of my best friends in the new year is going to Vina, I would like to invite me but I am not giving permission for such outlets invite another friend ... I guess I'm a little jealous I do not like to consider other people ... well, the last thing was that the shirt I'm going to send my best friend do not find size M for, had not. That means I'll have to find a black shirt tomorrow when buying clothes, but will come out much more expensive ... and if I find that shirt is not going to do, I've heard so much about this gift I would be embarrassed to give it ... not a good thing: Talk to my best friend and since I will Stgo. I'll bring it out of here, so tomorrow I see after months of not seeing him, I'm happy!

Note of the day: It's not worth getting angry about things that are not your fault ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment