Sunday, December 4, 2005

Funny Birthday Cards For Friend Inappropriate

More Tickets dream dreams

The straw hat.



In the distant sky, is a star that shines dimly, the sun, they hardly dare to peek between the clouds that surround vigorous., Thus emerges a tenuous light but full of life. The towering clouds are charged of water are dropping gently on the surface. This is a special rain, thanks to it the heat has gone and seems to be the source of thousands of experiences and feelings that knock on my door.
And there I am, in the midst of the beautiful solitude, away from the busy flow of people. I'm on the street corner where my street intersects with Ayala. The piece of sidewalk that occupy large, it is wonderful to be the sole recipient of this rain, I feel special. I look at the sky and see the drops down slowly, in a shimmering fall is a beautiful image and very rewarding. The road is empty, no cars seem to want to salute this day as simple and special. I have
a straw hat in his hand that despite its simplicity, for me is a special object, because thanks to him I am living very pleasant sensations. I just move over about ten square meters, but I have plenty, because I'm like a child, I keep running from one side to another, bend down and touch the puddle, jump on them, put on and take off his hat and smiling . I merely sensations with water, which seems to be alive, In the distance I see a familiar figure approaching, this does not stop my happiness, and that is the seed, comes with an innocent smile on his face, when it to me asks me what I'm doing, I will not answer anything specific, just tell I'm still happy, and it's all thanks to the water. The two look to the sky with narrowed eyes and smiled.
is a great day, I feel like I have six years and nature was doing me a precious gift. At first I stopped to vote and run around in the stretch of sidewalk where we are. A thousand times we met in our respective careers involved in the music of our laughter. Until we stop and started talking. We keep talking about a magical rain that accompanied us on this day. We agree that this rain is different from the others. Each idea flowing, exudes enthusiasm and emphasis. It seems as if there were words define the joy that surrounds us The conclusion is that a phenomenon as common as rain, can generate so much happiness. Beauty is in the simple things and this is easier than you can imagine, it often appears as if the gaiety of nature had suddenly burst through the dead city, so you have to be happy, you have to be children.
speak of feeling produced by the drops hitting the skin.
- It seems like they have life, "he says amid laughter.
- Oh, yeah? Then try this, I say mysteriously while I extend my hand to him. Javi
looks at me, just give the straw hat she wore. Time freezes for a moment. No response. Meanwhile, I turned his hat slightly, allowing the cup to fill with water. Then I give it and puts it carefully.
going to come up with something special.
The sensation of the water to slide down the hair is wonderful. I am sure he is experiencing what I do: water walking sinuously over his head, pushing his way through the locks of hair, while a child smile and suddenly seems to have thousands of rivers furrowing her hair, which eventually flow into the neck, forehead, and follow its course scrutinizing the features of the face.
When finished remove the hat, close your eyes and lifts his head while throwing a cry of exhilaration in the air. Have you felt the same as me. Is happy. Again
turn to laugh like crazy. So goes the dream between water and laughter. I remember a time that I put tell her that I envy healthy for him, because he gets out his inner child without objection. But I have no memories of that part of the conversation. Only survive the idea that true happiness lies in the simple things and unexpected.




19 / July / 2003

0 comments:

Post a Comment