Sunday, December 25, 2005

Senior Week Houses In Wildwood Nj



Wow ... I'm bored like crazy on vacation. Just get me to this site and wanted to put something did not look so empty ... so pathetic I try to look less pathetic ... errr .... Today I did not do much, my relatives came to bring more goodies for Christmas, I would have settled for some chocolates but nobody manages to bring it to me = (anyway Chalita received a couple of really nice and the son of a friend of my aunts is funny so here I was there laughing on the day (that sounded very heavy). I slept very bad last night and today seemed Zoombie ... who knows, in one of those I get to eat brains and weird stuff ... not be the first time ... ok, enough time devoted to the Zoombie. I hope at this time to answer my emails a couple of authors www.fanfcition.net. I like to criticize and I answer stupid with little substance and so I would face the sack in poor job they did trying to write stories so great a show it is cooperating Charmed. I listen to my new CD of Placebo. Black Market Music. It's great for the mood at the moment ...
day
Note: Not all authors get angry when criticized ... damn, that was my intention ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment