Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Retirement Party Ideas For An Electrcian

Concern (Part II)

Concern (Part II)


Second day of depression. I saw mourn. I do not care. I have a scratchy sore throat. I do not know if it's because I got sick, or is a sign of my absolute sadness. My imaginary friend tries to make me happy. It does, because we are alone. Reach my family is going to shit my happiness. My mom wanted to talk to me. I asked what I do on Saturday. I replied that I did not know. Sure, my birthday is on Wednesday, but do not feel right to celebrate. Today we celebrate the framework of the roof of the house of my great-Hurra! Celebrate the start of the matriarchal oppression Hurra! Returning to the subject. My mom asked if I wanted to go to the movies, or spend money, buy a DVD and invite my friends home. A house party. Write it hurts. I do not want to take home. It hurts to be in my own home. I would like movies, but on the other hand, I do not like wasting the little money I have. But I will not invite my friends. I do not want to see my depression. I hate it when people worry about me. I feel it is necessary. But if we are part of a whole, each part has, and I think I did have, therefore, I suppose, that care about me, but I do not like. I am part of a whole, I will not be worth more than another person, animal or plant. Instead of worrying about me, help the endangered tigers, desert flowers, pandas, elephants, they need more help than me. I wonder what happens to me. Ment. The least we need is more concern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment