Thursday, March 25, 2010

2000 Yamaha Snowmobiles

Legend Red Demon:

Legend of the Red Devil:


That night, we were two of us. For the first time we had a date, a bonfire on the shore of the lake. The Queen of the Night lit our love, if only we were looking. Him to break the silence, he took my hand and whispered,

- Amor, I will not break this wonderful moment, but something makes me anxious.

- What is happening? - I said - You know you can count on me for anything.

- My heaven, today I told a story, and legend has it that something bad can happen ... - My poor love staring at the fire, not atrevíaa see my eyes fixed upon him.

- Do not let yourself be guided by that crap. But leave me puzzled, what story would you tell? Please nárrala for me.

"Okay, sweetheart. This story is entitled "The Red Devil"


"The large main hall clock marked the hour of dinner. The two brothers, a wealthy family, were just sitting to enjoy a good meal, but out of his luxurious mansion, the poor were dying for a piece of bread. The younger sister, aged 15 decided to comment just a fact that shocked this morning.

- My brother, this morning I witnessed a strange event.

- What witnessed my little sister? - Question serene his older brother. With almost twenty years, and a look that hacíaa all the ladies, with or without class, he sighed.
"Today
executed a commoner. They said they made a covenant with the devil, and that he's transformed into a demon.

"Please, dear sister, do not believe these lies. All the nobles and commoners running we know only by their ideals of communism and they need more money. When abuse of his voice, "your time will come."

"But brother, that girl was not a communist, she barely talked about his family and was absent for the Church.

- That is the point, my beautiful sister. The girl was pagan, and she was eliminated that.

"But still well ... Before being caught by the flames shouted to take revenge ... and asked for my help to get out of the fire.

"My beautiful sister, with your smile and your eyes, sweetness and joy overflows. Anyone need your arms to be happy.

- Brother ... - The girl blushed - You're too sweet to me. After such praise, there was an eerie silence. Neither Miss nor his brother said a word for a period of time. His brother broke the silence:

- Are you scared sister? - She just nodded as a sign of fear. The large clock in the room marked an hour. Squeaks were heard from the windows, the wind did not run. Suddenly they felt cold, but no sign of winter weather there. The sweet girl's legs began to shiver, your body heat began to subside. They were a few steps toward them, but stopped listening.

- just ask for your help. If you said "She is my maid," I would be released and you own, by choice - He was suddenly a female figure sitting on top of the chimney.

- You're not dead? - Questioned the older brother. Hearing that voice as male, the female figure fell from his throne to watch it clearly.

- Actually I'm not human. My lord gave me eternal life - was absolutely Figure: A girl with black hair, very long, with a white mask hiding half his face white. Dressed in an elegant way: a red coat covered his chest and ran her hips a soft piece of satin. His legs just wore tight black pants and a pair of riding boots the same color. This girl made a bow to say the word "eternal"

- Who are you? - Asked the boy to see a mysterious beauty.

- I am your servant, Demon Lord of the nobility - and he uttered these words, the mysterious young girl approached almost to touch her hair, feeling the breath of this handsome noble poaching. He approached his lips to her lips cursed human, and they kissed so softly the young man was relaxing. The human heart slowly stopped beating, and white skin began to be cold as ice. The young man lying on the table fell, but the mysterious girl rested his body on the floor.

- What have you done to my brother? - Scandalously said the sweet young sister.

"Your brother, small noble ... Your brother brought me to where I belong.

-No ... My brother is an angel of the Lord, he never would give his soul to the devil - the girl whispered with tears in his eyes

- Miss Linda, your brother spoke so sensually as one of mine.

- THAT CAN NOT BE! - Said the angry young man. He took a knife from the table to attack the demon, but did not have that she was faster. He died instantly.

"Now, these bodies have to go. - Then the devil took the satin of her hips, placing it over the bodies of the brothers. When you remove the piece of gender sensitive, the bodies were no longer "I was


surprised to hear such a legend. It was quite old, but did not really understand why "something" might happen to my love.

- and says the legend, who narrate or listen to the story, the girl turned into a demon comes for your soul.

-Love, I can not believe you frightened by this legend ... - Suddenly, I felt very cold, but was near the fire. We hear footsteps coming to us, but saw nothing. My boyfriend was pale, and whispered that something bad was coming.

- Does mortal do not understand that when retelling the story, are calling me from the darkness? - A girl dressed in a coat, black skinny jeans and riding boots the same color, appeared behind us, but rather than wear a mask, wearing a red hat, like his coat close to the fire.

- red are the devil! - I and my vision faded to see her pointing a gun to my boyfriend.

been two weeks since that incident and my boyfriend does not appear. My friends say it was, but I know that the Red Devil took him, because he invoked telling the legend. It's dark and cold I feel the same this time I have heard the legend of a girl who was burned for heresy ... Perhaps his desire for the young of the nobility was only the love that could not demonstrate as a human, an unattainable love for a commoner, but this does not help anything.

steps towards me I can hear ...



FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment