Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anniversary Speeches For Grandparents



psychic vampires.


Many people who walk around the world practice the fine art of making others feel responsible and even indebted to them without cause. Satanism recognizes these vermin for what they really are. Vampires (...) psychic


Anton Szandor LaVey "The Satanic Bible




I eyes open. My mind is calm. I have no sadness in my being. Finally I spoke. After mourn, eating (I drove). I went to see my mom, because I had not gone to celebrate the start of the New Age of Matriarchal subjugate. she replied "No I eat at a table where there is distrust hipocresĂ­ay " (or something like that meant I do not remember the exact words). Then told me she had to prepare everything without help, while enduring the complaints of the witches aunts, a bad-mouthing the other, the guy speaking ill of your brothers from San Felipe and my grandmother ... She trying not to see the reality:
Crius monsters. At first, did not want to hear, I had enough of family problems, but I found him reason. These were the problems that saddens me. After talking to us, what happened to me at school and the future, we went to see a movie. While Travolta's film began with Robin Williams, comedy "Old Dogs" , my cousin arrived, my cousin Marco. He came to ask my mom, who had refused to eat. She said the same thing to me. And there reacted. I said, "Mommy, they are a sort of Vampires ... Vampire

-Energy - said my cousin Marco.

And between them, we told my mom about this kind of nasty things: We are the victims and force you to do favors, to feed your "goodwill." I told him that the best way to shake off these things are facing them, saying "NO" and refusing to follow his game. The first thing they will do, is playing the victim, but after save you. It's the most healthy, stay away from these plagues.

Counting things in my life, I can say that I'm white for these vermin, but luckily, my dear K1llu7 has always helped me to get away from them. Unfortunately, three of them are relatives of mine ... Left here four examples of Vermin, I mean, Psychic Vampires:

1 .- Psychic Vampire involving your life on your point of view. You control what you see, eat, dress, even how to think. Think you are a slave ... and what you believe. Her name is Lydia. 2 .-
Psychic Vampire
that monitors all your actions. Asks things like "Where did you go? Who? Why? It has a window in his house hidden mathematically. It is watching the street. Who goes and who comes. Her name is Jane. 3 .-

Psychic Vampire old woman who disguises herself as potion. It depends entirely on you. Do not let your life, and likes to be the center of attention. Manages to tell many stories, but if you realize it's always one, that keeps repeating. Her name is Mary. 4 .-

Psychic Vampire adolescent masquerading as dark. Ugly in appearance and spirit. Mentally may seem straight heterosexual or homosexual, just to get your attention. He says he loves you, and is capable of self-flagellation to feel sorry for her. Its sole purpose, as any psychic vampire, is absorbing the energĂ­ay good will of the victim. This vampire is more of a masochist misguided. Its common name is Ruth.

Well, these are types of vampires that I have encountered in my short existence. Most likely, there are more types, and some more evil, but if you want enough, you out of their networks ... You have to learn to say NO .

0 comments:

Post a Comment