Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Florida Gator Computer Sleeve

Concern (Part I)

Concern (Part I)

's cold. It is night. My chest hurts. I feel cold. Lonely tears flowing from my eyes. They fall on my nose, and I feel like I'm drowning in my own sadness. I feel lonely. With those three words summarize my resignation, displacement and frustration. I know I'm not. My dad is in the house and bathing my brother. My mom is not. For time stressed and grumpy lady took her place ... no, wait, she is. I've always said to trust them

But ...

In these moments, they trouble me. I tell her things, when I realize everything. And that troubles me. When I say it a second time, I rub on the face of reality. I help my dad to bathe my brother. I hope my turn, towels. While I wait, I look in the mirror What I see? Blue eyes, dark, with a touch of pink cheeks, somewhat bulky bangs hairstyle (rare for me), hair down, blocking part of my neck and seventies. What else do I see? "In perhaps? Nothing. I see nothing. A vacuum so abysmal ... that scares me.

After a blackout, people come. I do not care. With my eyes I see sadness and reluctance, no good, I think. I have to get used to solitude, like all my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment