Sunday, May 2, 2010

Confidentiality Clause Software Contract

Confession ...



I did:
I murdered her.
away his life with my knife and bloody
was in my hands.

I plead guilty. Guilty
having waited so patiently With
now ... In her

In their arrogance
handling;

cynicism of your damn ...

I plead guilty.
It made you feel as vermin
And before I did nothing to stop it.
Maybe one time or another you never defended
words with actions.
was grateful. Your own daughter
defends you in your own mother. Mother
half, certainly.
I say this because it is not your mother.
With ignorance and manipulation
ended with the integrity of your true mother.
transforming it into an animal that only took orders.

She is guilty.
Owner of puppets, which are his children, grandchildren, sons.
But not me.
So I did what I did.
end your pain, dear mother murdered that woman


I have no shame to say it.
As if you did not read it, I can repeat,
But that would be cruelty. Cruelty
I do not want to show you, really.
Perhaps your relatives want to know who the murderer
The bastard who cut the flower is loved and sweet aroma ...
But those are the most poisonous. Perhaps

tell them who it was ...
was me.
But I am like your "God."
And I do not want to be blasphemous:
"I know about everything, but nobody knows about me."
Does anyone know for sure who the hell am I?
For neither I know.

But you should not worry, dear mother. Deliver
After this, I will disappear. Longing
between my fingers to feel the warmth of a beautiful sunrise sunrise
This Spring ...
I want to know about the world, its truths.
Learn from one of my mothers.
appreciate everything you did for me, as you did
And I hope you appreciate that I will give you rest.

is dismissed, with love ... She
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment