Friday, October 3, 2008

How To Mod A Playstation 2 Hdloader



how to walk!
well I slept about 3 hours D: I walked too!
I left here at about 10am! I knew that if he left later
would not xD anywhere!
breakfast in starbucks! a white mocha with a avepalte! kkkk!
from there I searched a haberdashery! which I caught
far from where I was! xD! passion for the palace of the currency bought
~ estuchera dvds and hra ~ and did until two! as agreed with dull!
did what we had to do and we went to lol (hahahaha) where he was
his other bro! xD! hahahaha what a change! lunch and ended there
monkeys that had entregarsh ~
and came mishaaaaaaa! *------------*!!! and we were happy! hahahaha
she accompanied us to leave the monkeys and Kyaa! hahahaha

how
be tired T_T luckily my aunt we hosted the group!

laburando must continue tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment